• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 7 months ago #1254 by Armorbeast
Sponsorship Update was created by Armorbeast
Ok guys, Rosity finally got back to me so look for the prizes you are owed coming soon on that as our contact was away. About this. Renderosity and all of our sponsors do so because they're hoping you guys will buy some things while you're checking out what they have to offer. You aren't required to but it's more of a request as they'll put us more on the front-burner and get things out faster if they can see you're responding well by picking up the occasional item from them. I'm chronically broke and even I pick up the occasional item when I'm not even making any art right now... but my muse has at least allowed me to grab some stuff once in a while for when I am ready. I tend to grab sale items (goes with the being chronically broke thing lol) and I will try to make you better aware when our sponsors hold sales in the future as Avros is going to be changing and updating the site a bit to make us look more professional and allow better promotion of both you and our sponsors.

Rosity has noticed that we seem to be sending the same couple of winners over to them even with a six-month delay. The contest winners for the top prizes, and who generally get Rosity GCs, need more variety and we need to try getting more sales aimed in their direction which means advertising more for them.

Many of our sponsors would give more and new sponsors will sign on if they see more activity and participation in the contest which doesn't benefit me or the site at all... it benefits you and any sales you generate for the sponsors generates them.

Other sponsors are now responding and it seems there has been a hiccup on mail services so they're only now getting our messages. Hopefully, you will be receiving these prizes soon as well. We try our best but things happen as we've had sponsors be away like our contact at Rosity just now, we've had contest participants not getting us their lists in a timely fashion, judges sometimes take their time, and then there are winners who aren't around for a while when we need to reach them... delays are inevitable. Because we try to set things up where the sponsors let you choose what you want from their stores, they can't exactly give us items to hold and give to you on demand when you've won a prize from them and most seem to agree they can wait a while if it means getting what you specifically asked for.

Cooperate with us a bit about buying from sponsors. Again, it's not required but then we can get more stuff for you and when other potential sponsors consider sponsoring, they'd like to see gaining at least one sale out of the deal. We might even be able to get you some customized goodies you'll only receive for participating in the contests.

Remember, we're not doing this for us. We gain nothing from it. We do it for you and we'd like to do more for you as well. We may be small but we can do a lot more than we've been doing if we can get more participation.

If we told you that we can get you discount coupons from sponsors, would that sweeten the deal to get you to buy from them? If we could get you more free items from Avros and other product makers to encourage more participation in the contests, would that get you more active?

While Avros is looking at changes, I'll see if there's something we can do to improve the gallery experience as we know the things are clunky. It sure is purty though :)

What can we do maybe to get more participation from you? Again, we don't make a cent from this and the expenses come out of our pockets behind the scenes.

So, let's get some more participation so we can have more prizes for more winners. Bigger and more prizes. You like free items right? Help us to give you more free items... help our sponsors to provide you with more and maybe send some business their way. Lol, it's great we send you there when you win something, but if all you do is collect what you won, then they don't make anything in return for their sponsorship.

When you buy something or even collect a prize, post some art and show us what you got, who made it, and what you can do with it. We like newbies just starting out as well as top talent showing off :)

So, what have you got to lose as it looks like all you have are things to win... maybe a bit late like your usual USPS package but you will get it as long as you keep in contact with us.

Peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds