file Darker Shades of Christmas 2022 ~ Naughty or Nice ~ Starts Nov 18th

More
1 year 3 months ago #1524 by Guardian-Angel-671
Same here :) I see same list as when I posted my entry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1525 by Impmon
think our code went a bit bonkers or something as i know for a fact i had to readd three 

More
1 year 3 months ago #1526 by UlfEisenbart
When will we know, what we've won?

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #1527 by Armorbeast
here's how it's supposed to work. Everyone's supposed to get us their lists for possible prizes before the contest ends. Since we don't know who is entering, we can't contact anyone until the end of the contest to get the lists in and some are slow in doing it. Then, when the judging is done, we're still waiting on the lists... people don't follow instructions and it slows things down further for the ones who do provide their lists. If you tell us what you want from the sponsor with the list, then we know what you win and we need to do a better job letting you know what you won. Right now, we're waiting for a couple of lists still which is another reason you guys received a request for lists again.

People need to get us those lists and check in to see if any new sponsors join late or to let us know if a sponsor has created a new item they want instead.

It really is a simple system if people respond in a timely fashion.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1528 by UlfEisenbart
Perhaps the winners don't answer, because they don't receive any emails about a pm? I don't received any emails from this forum and when I logged into the forum, I got no notification or something else about a new personal message. It was pure luck that I've seen the pm by Impmon.

For the future, maybe you should do it like: no list, no prizes? 
Would be easier for everyone. The winners and of course the staff. :)

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 3 months ago #1529 by Armorbeast
We have considered the No List No Prizes rule but then it's all new people who enter and none provide lists because they don't understand the rules.

Might just be better to send emails to people instead of PM's and provide a cut off for when the lists have to be in.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1548 by TheKatster
I still haven't received what my prizes will be for this contest either.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds