• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #462 by Armorbeast
May Contest ~ The Beast In Me was created by Armorbeast

We all have had fantasies about being an animal at some point in time. Even it's just to wonder what it would be like to be them and to see through their eyes. Then, there are the fantasies about being a half-beast; half man, and half animal... a hybrid! Whether it be a traditional creature such as a werewolf, a centaur, or a god; you are being challenged to imagine yourself as such a creature. Mind you, this is you and not some random creature and you're not required to create a traditional man-beast. If you like, imagine yourself as half human and half kitten. Be creative and show us the beast inside of you.

There is one rule change for this one. We are actually requiring you to post your image in a gallery elsewhere first and then embed it here. The sole requirement is it must be a new image. You must include the link to the contest and state this is your entry. Whatever the beast in you may be, and what form it might take, are up to you. But most of all, have fun.

RULES

IMPORTANT:  NEW RULE THIS YEAR ALL PRIZE LIST MUST BE GIVEN WHEN YOU ENTER THE CONTEST please remember to include prizes in order that you might like them along with links to the items you want unless its a gift card item, email address and usernames and for software/shippable items please include real names and home address thank you

1) First and foremost, we want everyone to enter. If you do not wish a prize but want to participate in the spirit of showcasing your talent, we will be creating a list of those members who will officially receive a DSA No Prize. We've had trouble in the past where members enter who actually do not want to win. These members don't want to take anything away from members who are participating to win prizes and we've had issues in the past where we tried to accommodate these members but not every judge understood or read comments by the artist not to choose their image. When the official contest topic is posted, we would like any member who only wants to participate in the spirit of competition to contact us and we will officially add them to the No Prize list.

2) Your images must follow the theme to the best of your ability. But how you do this is up to your individual creativity and imagination. So ask if you have questions about the theme.

3) There is a post limit of one image a day... no reworks as all images must be original for this contest. Try adding different races and different cultures... explore the variety that makes up who and what we are.

4) Images cannot be posted anywhere else for five days and must include links to this contest or statements that it is for this contest.

A) Images posted late will be excluded from judging

5) Artistic nudity is allowed but our rules on child nudity apply. No child nudity is allowed. This is defined as genitals and nip's so cover them up or risk violating our rules. A good alternative would be anime. 

6) The contest is open to any medium that you wish to use. You can enter with Computer generated images, photo manipulated, hand drawn, painted, or any other type of medium you can think of. Make note of the prizes being offered as only rarely might they not be 3d oriented.

7) We consider it trolling if criticism about content is made when images are within the rules.

8. Unless otherwise specified, make sure to add an alternate prize selection should you want a bundle or partnered item. Some of our sponsors allow this, some do not and some may on certain items of which we have no way of knowing.

9) Consider adding some written text to explain your illustrations to help others better understand your image and leave comments on the entries of fellow contestants to show your appreciation.

10) Make sure to check and see if the prize you have won is a coupon or a gift certificate. If it clearly says it is a coupon, do not apply it as a gift certificate at the sponsors site or vice versa.

11) The theme should focus on yourself  as a hybrid or were  animal

12) Include the following information ~

A) Username (for DSA and sponsors site)
 B. Email Address
 C) Real Name & Physical Mailing Address (for software and physical prizes)

13) Beginning June 1st, 2015; At the end of the month contests will be judged within 7 business days. Winners will be contacted but are also expected to check back in to avoid oversights barring unforeseen circumstances.

Again, please click the link at the top of the rules list to view the page set aside for this specific rule and discussion.

14, Winners will provide a list including each sponsor in order that they would like to have the prizes. We will then choose what prizes you win on a first come, first serve basis. Our First Place winner will receive the first item on their list which will be removed from all other winners lists. Our Second Place winner will be given the first item remaining on their list and so forth. When each winner has been awarded a prize, we will begin again with the First Place winner until all prizes are awarded. 

A) Our normal monthly contests will have 5 winners. Our larger contests will have up to 31 winners. We will alert members should this change at any time or if the sponsors have alerted us to award items to runners up.

B. You may provide a list to us at any time during the month. Providing the list does not guarantee a prize. Items given to runners up, if any, will come from these lists or be donated by prize winners. 

15) If you do not provide the items you would like where you have won a "choice" of items from the sponsor, on the list you provide to us, you will have 5 business days after notification to contact us. It is unfair that, in cases where a sponsor provides a prize to multiple winners, that winners who reply quickly must wait of winners who reply late.

16) Remember, if you have any questions, please ask them in the contest topic so that staff or fellow members can explain and help you to understand rules or themes in our competition

**PRIZES**

File Attachment:

Prizes: One $100 gift certificate When you win the Rosity contest, you cannot win it again for 6 months.

File Attachment:

Prize: One item of choice from Alessandro_AM(no daz originals)

File Attachment:

$25.00 Gift Certificate From Forender
$12.00 Gift Certificate From Forender
(New Rule ~ Forender Wants To Spread Things Around A Bit More. So If You Have Won From Them Recently, Please Choose A Participant That You Would Like To Donate This Prize Too)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From SR3 (No Daz Originals no partnered items)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Mercenary Studios

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From AngellsGraphics

File Attachment:

Prize: One copy of DSA Lycan DreamslayerVisions

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Avros

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Spookielilone(NO DAZ ORIGINALS)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Jepe (No bundles, No Daz Originals or partnered items)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Hongyu from Renderosity or DAZ3D (No partnered items or bundles)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Prae(no items partnered with Rpublishing)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Darwins Mishap (NO DAZ ORIGINALS NO PARTNERED ITEMS)

File Attachment:

Prize: One Item of Choice From Sveva NO PARTNERED ITEMS
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Armorbeast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #473 by MysticBlueRaven
Replied by MysticBlueRaven on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
Should be interesting to see what people will come up with

More
2 years 11 months ago #479 by RainbowGypsy
Replied by RainbowGypsy on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
Looking forward to this one!

More
2 years 11 months ago #480 by Impmon
Replied by Impmon on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
if you enter  make sure you post what image is here please thank you 

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #483 by dertyangel
Replied by dertyangel on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
Past-Present | Metalhead Seth on Patreon

Hopefully I'm doing this right, It's been a long time LOL
A prize list, would be renderosity GC, Forender GC, Tathar for Genesis 8 Male - DarwinsMishap
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Armorbeast.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #497 by RainbowGypsy
I hope this works.

Thanks for taking a look and good luck to everyone. The description that goes with it is:
Enough was enough, this would be the last time they tried to bully her. They had no idea what they had unleashed and it would be a lesson they would never forget.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Armorbeast.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #525 by dertyangel
Replied by dertyangel on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
Spirit Warriors | Metalhead Seth on Patreon 

Ok, Had to do one more with Seth and a Wolf, ours would never leave his side, even to get up in the mornings until Seth got up, like brothers.  

Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #527 by RainbowGypsy

My second one for the contest.  

Don't fear monsters under the bed...
you only need to look inside your head...

At least this is how I feel at times.... sometimes more than others....

Attachments:

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #549 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic May Contest ~ The Beast In Me
Rainbowgypsy... Please Contact Impmon :)

More
2 years 10 months ago #550 by RainbowGypsy
You bet, just sent him a note.

More
2 years 10 months ago #552 by Impmon
her hehe

More
2 years 10 months ago #553 by Impmon
i replied back

More
2 years 10 months ago #554 by RainbowGypsy
Sorry, I must be daft but I can't see where my messages are to view on this site....

More
2 years 10 months ago #555 by RainbowGypsy
OK, found it... lol 

More
2 years 9 months ago #556 by RainbowGypsy
Hi Impmon and Armorbeast, I have sent several messages and not heard back. Are you getting my messages?  

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds